POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenFX : Re: OpenFX Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenFX
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 14 Feb 2001 21:43:45
Message: <3a8b4261@news.povray.org>
I tried it, but have removed from my system now. Render quality was very
poor I thought. Could be I just didn't try hard enough, but I don't think
that was the problem. Some of the plug-ins were poor: Lens Flare was just
plain ugly. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but as I stated in an earlier mail,
POV is also free, and yet it's output is nothing short of excellent. We are
spoiled by having POV, but for that I am thankful :-)

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.